Tools and Help menus not showing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tools and Help menus not showing

I recently purchased a license for CACANi, but the menus are not showing for Tools and Help (see attached photo).

I cannot access the settings for Microsoft Ink (TabletPC) without the Tools menu. Also, I cannot manage my subscription without the Help menu.

Please let me know what I can do to fix this issue. Thank you.

I'm using:

Version: CACANI v1.3.39.12317 - Windows 64 (latest version)
    Hardware: Microsoft Surface Studio
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M

Please email us at support@cacani.sg.

Comment

Figured out the issue. It had to do with the resolution and Scale and Layout settings in Windows 10. For the Surface Studio I had to use the following steps:

1) Change resolution to 2250 x 1500 (normally 4500 x 3000)
      2) Change Scale and Layout to 100% (normally 200%)
      3) Restart the computer (or accept the 'Let windows fix potentially blurry apps' prompt that may appear after changing scaling).

I tried changing the resolution alone, but that didn't work. Had to change both of these settings.

Also, happy to report that the latest version of the Microsoft Ink API works perfect with CACANi on the Surface Studio.

Finally, the company should consider demoing CACANi on Microsoft Surface Studio computers. Best hardware for doing art I've ever encountered (although the pen might not be 100% as good as Wacom, but close enough).

Comment

Working...
      X