Error RAF_1006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error RAF_1006

I keep getting Error RAF_1006 with the latest install. I had a paying gig and went back to the previous version.

Need the software to work.

Dale

Dear Dale, we're very sorry for this. Is this a periodic issue? Or happens right after you opened the new version? Let us know when is a convenient time for you, for troubleshooting.

Comment

The Error RAF_1006 is still with the latest release.

I had to go to an previous version. Now that version just gave me an 'activation fail xxxxxl license number xxxxx' This is bad. real bad. I'm trying to get a paying gig that is long term. I going to have to find some other software.

So I close the fail window and it is asking for a license number. I copy and past the number from my email. The one I got yesterday. It's telling me that "You have used up your failed activation quota! please wait 15 minuets before trying again."

This look like your license sever is having problems.

Dale
      Last edited by dueyftw; 06-24-2015, 11:12 PM.

Comment

A mi me paso el mismo error, me comunique con los soportes de CACAni y me ayudaron, se corrigio con dos archivos clear que me enviaron luego de confirmar mis datos, por cierto una excelente asistencia Gracias!.

Comment

I have same problem but it RAF_1002
          Just happen tonight
          It may related about the lasted release because
          last time i use this program almost a month ago it just fine.
          Now i sent e-mail in Cacani Website waiting for their reply.
          Last edited by luzylouiz; 06-27-2015, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Their is a program that will clear the license. Then all you have to do is reactivate the license. This is the second time I had to get the clear program. Ask for support it.

Dale.

Comment

Working...
            X