More brush types and update coloring workflow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More brush types and update coloring workflow

Reference from Clip studio (or mangastudio) vector brushes for the program to increase brush variety, so animators have more stroke type choices, increasing their artistic license.

An option to keep drawings in vector or bitmap.

I also want to have a "color" layer just for coloring, not on the ink layer, it will give me more room to fix any mistakes or repaint any drawing, also a function where paint bucket only paint what is visible to the eye. (if I didn't miss some function that's already there) And I also want a "brush" for coloring not just paint bucket.
    Last edited by mayshing; 12-17-2014, 09:02 AM.

It is possible to set a color to the pencil and curve tools. So I guess you could use them for now, if you really want to. They are far from optimal to color with I suppose, but better than nothing?

Comment

• Jvelasco
      Jvelasco commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Krisoyo, regarding the color pencil, you mean a texture pen that simulates the color pencil texture?
      Currently we are studying the option for different brushes, so it is something that future incarnations of CACANi may support.

Originally posted by mayshing View Post
    Reference from Clip studio (or mangastudio) vector brushes for the program to increase brush variety, so animators have more stroke type choices, increasing their artistic license.

An option to keep drawings in vector or bitmap.

I also want to have a "color" layer just for coloring, not on the ink layer, it will give me more room to fix any mistakes or repaint any drawing, also a function where paint bucket only paint what is visible to the eye. (if I didn't miss some function that's already there) And I also want a "brush" for coloring not just paint bucket.
    Hi mayshing,

Thanks for your kind feedback, we will inform our engineering team on your suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisoyo View Post
      It is possible to set a color to the pencil and curve tools. So I guess you could use them for now, if you really want to. They are far from optimal to color with I suppose, but better than nothing?
      Yeah I know. But it will be even nicer if we can have a separated layer just to handle color so I can treat them separated. thanks for the feedback. ^^

Originally posted by CACANi Support View Post

Hi mayshing,

Thanks for your kind feedback, we will inform our engineering team on your suggestions.
      Thanks, look forward to it!

Comment

Working...
      X