Make CACANi more usable offline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make CACANi more usable offline

As it is, if you want to use it offline, it has to already be opened from when you were connected to the internet. You can't go offline and then open it. I understand this is to combat piracy, but people don't like paying for software that requires an internet connection past the initial activation, and it would be much easier to recommend the software to others, and in turn get more sales, if people did not have to worry about this.

I normally do have an internet connection, but now I fear my computer's wireless may be going bad, and in case it eventually dies completely, I still want to be able to use my CACANi perpetual license.

Thank you for considering this.

Originally posted by CockatriceWright View Post
    As it is, if you want to use it offline, it has to already be opened from when you were connected to the internet. You can't go offline and then open it. I understand this is to combat piracy, but people don't like paying for software that requires an internet connection past the initial activation, and it would be much easier to recommend the software to others, and in turn get more sales, if people did not have to worry about this.

I normally do have an internet connection, but now I fear my computer's wireless may be going bad, and in case it eventually dies completely, I still want to be able to use my CACANi perpetual license.

Thank you for considering this.
    Hi I'm using CACANi, I hope to help you with that, what happens is that the program does not work without internet connection but, from versions 1.2 CACANi connects and then have 30 days to use offline, then you just need to start one and more over time, the question is that CACANi every 30 days starting validated automatic counting from the last connection to the server.

Comment

Working...
    X