NEW Feature Suggestions (HERE)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jvelasco
    started a topic NEW Feature Suggestions (HERE)

NEW Feature Suggestions (HERE)

Everyone has their own wishlist of features, and we want to heard them. After you are familiar with CACANi and its capabilities, if there is any abilities, or tools that you wish to be considered for future incarnation of the software. Please write them here.

• Grimik
    replied
    Also it would be nice if you added an option for shape tweens or morphing, it would make a lot if things easier than just using individual lines for inbetweening. For example drawing the head without the ears as a whole shape, it would be easier to animate extreme angles changes without dealing with the mess of lines, and for adding details like hair or eyes, those would be easier using just classic lines.

Leave a comment:

• Grimik
    replied
    Maybe a simple physics engine to handle follow through actions, it would be soo cool for hair and other body parts.

Leave a comment:

• Starry Sky
    replied
    Hello! ( ^_^)/
    I've started using Cacani and I really like the program.
    I was wondering if it was possible to add different types of audio formats in the future instead of just .wav files. I ask because .wav files can get pretty big but if we were able to use like mp3, or m4a or even webm audio files then it would help keep our projects to a much smaller size, and also not be too demanding on our computers. I only ask because my laptop isn't the best, and sometimes Cacani slows down or crashes if I have too many things going on (usually with the audio).

Anyways, thank you and I hope you have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• Totally2d
    replied
    Hi, I'm saving up to buy Microsoft's Surface Book and I think CACANi should take advantage of the Surface Dial that Microsoft has. I want to be able to have the Pen in one hand and the Dial in my other hand and each time I twist/ turn the Dial it should go to the next frame (or you could make the Surface Dial programmable withing CACANi).

Leave a comment:

• utotsu
    replied
    I hope the function to change same color at the same time in the parted area.
    Below is another animation production applications with palette.

Moho Pro
    https://i.imgur.com/NrY5tRt.gif

Toon Boom Harmony
    https://i.imgur.com/Dq6QKVz.gif

OpenToonz
    https://i.imgur.com/8YitNJR.gif

if everyone does not want a complicated GUI like a palette, simply replacing the selected color with another color will suffice.

Leave a comment:

• yaneG
    replied
    I think that it is better to store the color picker in a fill color.

Leave a comment:

• Monochromemoose
    replied
    I cant find my seriel key for cacani. Could you guys somehow add it to our Forum accounts. I did send a message through the contact page yesterday asking for my seriel key to be emailed. Just bought the vaio z canvas thats why i need my key i accidently deleted the email. But if its possible maybe a feature that allows us to turn off that funtion that makes you match the previous drawing. I personally prefer to animate pose to pose. and with cacani I cant do that? becuase it kept making a pop up that said somehting. Cant remember. currently using flash since i cant use cacani. I do prefer the lines you get in cacani over flash. Or if you can do pose to pose could you maybe make a video explaining how to do that?
    Last edited by Monochromemoose; 05-19-2017, 07:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ibrahim1x
    replied
    MAC support perhaps

Leave a comment:

• neuroconnect
    replied
    Cacani has been crashing a lot for me too. I would like an autosave feature as well.

Leave a comment:

• yaneG
    replied
    If cacani was forcibly terminated, it will be appreciated if you open Cacani the next time you open it by asking "Do you want to open the last saved Autosave ##. Cacs?"

Leave a comment:

• Eugene Babich
    replied
    1 - Humanize inbetweens (stroke jitter) Optionaly.
    2 - Point Picker Tool - edit multiple points in multiple strokes.
    3 - Open and edit groups. Regroup with preserving Bone Tool path.
    4 - Get Timing from the selected stroke.
    5 - Copy stroke color to all/selected frames.
    6 - Save FPS to the project file.
    7 - Curve Tool - Smooth bizier (not corner) when the start and the end of the curve were closed.
    8 - More smooth Rotation Tool.
    Last edited by Eugene Babich; 03-14-2017, 11:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• negicless
    replied
    Maybe support for 4k screen ? I'm using the wacom mobile studio pro 16, with Cacani the ui turns out to be extremely small. Maybe some function like scale ui size is good!

Leave a comment:

• Nazo
    replied
    Feature Point Tool requests :

1. Make it possible to add feature points to closed curves at any point, currently only possible on open curves. If possible, allow editing of points similar to the Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator, with handles for adjustment. These are already available on the Bezier tool but only while initially drawing the curve.

2. Add a tool to cause a point to stick to another path as it is inbetweened. This will be solved if the above feature is implemented but it's nice to have a tool to force this.

Leave a comment:

• yaneG
    replied

If there are two lines and there are vertices at the same position, I want to move them all at once.
    (It is best to have a vertex selection movement tool that can select and move multiple vertices of multiple lines at once, and a magnet tool that has been requested before)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X