Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beardbotnik
    replied
    Thank you! That's very useful, is there any way to use a lasso style selection rather than a box? I think that would also help improve the speed of coloring things.

Leave a comment:

• CACANi Support
    replied
    Originally posted by Beardbotnik View Post
    I would love some sort of option that would allow me to control which layers are used for the Cross Layer Paint tool, I could be missing something, but if I have a red line markup for shadows and a blue line markup for lights, if those lines cross eachother I'm finding that even if I hide a layer, the Cross Layer Paint tool will still use both layers for the layer fills, causing me to use extra time to fill in the cross sections of lines.

Having some way to choose which layers are effected by Cross Layer Fill or a way to ignore hidden layers when filling would be really useful and a bit time saver for me. I attempt moving markup layers between cells to have them ignored, but any fills I do connected to those markup layers disappear once I move the layer to a new cel, so using that as a work around didn't work.

Since there are tons of possible ways to handle this I don't know which way would be best to not mess up the interface as it's a small feature but I do know that Manga Studio can use a feature called Reference Layers that temporary references a layer for use with the brush, so that could be another possible method for controlling which layers to use for color filling.
    Hi Beardbotnik,

Thanks for your suggestion. The current Cross Layer Paint tool works on all layers in a Cel, and changing the visibility of layers won't change the region data. The idea of Reference Layers for painting is good, and we will look into it. In the meanwhile, you may want to drag to paint instead of click to paint, which may reduce some time for the region filling. Thanks again for your kind advice.

Leave a comment:

• Beardbotnik
    replied
    I would love some sort of option that would allow me to control which layers are used for the Cross Layer Paint tool, I could be missing something, but if I have a red line markup for shadows and a blue line markup for lights, if those lines cross eachother I'm finding that even if I hide a layer, the Cross Layer Paint tool will still use both layers for the layer fills, causing me to use extra time to fill in the cross sections of lines.

Having some way to choose which layers are effected by Cross Layer Fill or a way to ignore hidden layers when filling would be really useful and a bit time saver for me. I attempt moving markup layers between cells to have them ignored, but any fills I do connected to those markup layers disappear once I move the layer to a new cel, so using that as a work around didn't work.

Since there are tons of possible ways to handle this I don't know which way would be best to not mess up the interface as it's a small feature but I do know that Manga Studio can use a feature called Reference Layers that temporary references a layer for use with the brush, so that could be another possible method for controlling which layers to use for color filling.
    Last edited by Beardbotnik; 09-19-2015, 08:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DraconianRain
    replied
    With the new feature of creating sharp corners with the curve tool by holding down 'X', if you edit the line it looses it's sharp edge and then you have to add extra points. It would be great if while editing the points there was a way to retain the sharp edges and corners. Maybe an option that can be turned on and off incase you don't want to keep it sharp and do want it to to be softer.

Leave a comment:

• dueyftw
    replied
    Could you change the bone tool so it can do paths. Currently you have to have two segments, but it distorts shapes. A setting of 1 would let me have just the path.

Dale

Leave a comment:

• plissken
    replied
    Greeting to all I am Ferdi I have a wish concerning this splendid software and bravo for software it is of quality and professional here is my wishes if you could insert a function of storyboard and a leaf X-Sheets her will be able to be cool
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• Krisoyo
    commented on 's reply
    You can import images already: Make a new reference layer, Then right click on the frame and select either 'load image' or 'load image sequence'.

• SilliS
    replied
    Ability to import images and image sequences for rotoscoping and backgrounds would be ideal. And of course sound import for lip sync.

Leave a comment:

• yramirez
    commented on 's reply
    Espero se mejore el Bezier curve

• カワイ~
    replied
    Originally posted by Hongze View Post

I suspect your graphics card may not be able to support OpenGL 3.0. It is a hardware feature, but sometimes old drivers could also cause the error to appear.

Can you send us your system specifications?

1. Go to Start Menu
    2. Type 'system information' and press Enter to access Windows 7's System Information panel.
    3. Under File, choose Save, to save the information as a .nfo file.
    4. Send it to us at support@cacani.sg.

I have sent the nfo, just so you know Thank you again

Leave a comment:

• Hongze
    replied
    Originally posted by カワイ~ View Post
    Thank you for the reply Hongze,

Yes, i found my pc is using openGL 1.1, and i've updated all my drivers and i can't seem to get 3.0, but it tells me i need the 3.0 version of openGL to use Cacani
    I suspect your graphics card may not be able to support OpenGL 3.0. It is a hardware feature, but sometimes old drivers could also cause the error to appear.

Can you send us your system specifications?

1. Go to Start Menu
    2. Type 'system information' and press Enter to access Windows 7's System Information panel.
    3. Under File, choose Save, to save the information as a .nfo file.
    4. Send it to us at support@cacani.sg.

Leave a comment:

• カワイ~
    replied
    Thank you for the reply Hongze,

Yes, i found my pc is using openGL 1.1, and i've updated all my drivers and i can't seem to get 3.0, but it tells me i need the 3.0 version of openGL to use Cacani

Leave a comment:

• Hongze
    replied
    Hi カワイ~, Nope, CACANi uses OpenGL instead of DirectX. Are you running into issues with OpenGL?

Leave a comment:

• カワイ~
    replied
    I'm kinda new to this but is there a version of Cacani that supports Directx??

Leave a comment:

• yramirez
    commented on 's reply
    1. Si al hacer click y al mismo tiempo arrastrar el mouse automaticamente que se cree una curva simetrica.

2. Si solo se va dando click al desplazar el puntero sin arrastrarlo que se creen automaticamente curvas asimetricas.

English

1. If clicked while automatically drag the mouse to create a symmetrical curve.

2. If only you clicking to move the pointer without dragging that automatically asymmetrical curves are created.
Working...
X