NEW Feature Suggestions (HERE)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hongze View Post

I suspect your graphics card may not be able to support OpenGL 3.0. It is a hardware feature, but sometimes old drivers could also cause the error to appear.

Can you send us your system specifications?

1. Go to Start Menu
    2. Type 'system information' and press Enter to access Windows 7's System Information panel.
    3. Under File, choose Save, to save the information as a .nfo file.
    4. Send it to us at support@cacani.sg.

I have sent the nfo, just so you know Thank you again

Comment

Ability to import images and image sequences for rotoscoping and backgrounds would be ideal. And of course sound import for lip sync.

Comment

• Krisoyo
        Krisoyo commented
        Editing a comment
        You can import images already: Make a new reference layer, Then right click on the frame and select either 'load image' or 'load image sequence'.

Greeting to all I am Ferdi I have a wish concerning this splendid software and bravo for software it is of quality and professional here is my wishes if you could insert a function of storyboard and a leaf X-Sheets her will be able to be cool
      thanks

Comment

Could you change the bone tool so it can do paths. Currently you have to have two segments, but it distorts shapes. A setting of 1 would let me have just the path.

Dale

Comment

With the new feature of creating sharp corners with the curve tool by holding down 'X', if you edit the line it looses it's sharp edge and then you have to add extra points. It would be great if while editing the points there was a way to retain the sharp edges and corners. Maybe an option that can be turned on and off incase you don't want to keep it sharp and do want it to to be softer.

Comment

I would love some sort of option that would allow me to control which layers are used for the Cross Layer Paint tool, I could be missing something, but if I have a red line markup for shadows and a blue line markup for lights, if those lines cross eachother I'm finding that even if I hide a layer, the Cross Layer Paint tool will still use both layers for the layer fills, causing me to use extra time to fill in the cross sections of lines.

Having some way to choose which layers are effected by Cross Layer Fill or a way to ignore hidden layers when filling would be really useful and a bit time saver for me. I attempt moving markup layers between cells to have them ignored, but any fills I do connected to those markup layers disappear once I move the layer to a new cel, so using that as a work around didn't work.

Since there are tons of possible ways to handle this I don't know which way would be best to not mess up the interface as it's a small feature but I do know that Manga Studio can use a feature called Reference Layers that temporary references a layer for use with the brush, so that could be another possible method for controlling which layers to use for color filling.
            Last edited by Beardbotnik; 09-19-2015, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beardbotnik View Post
              I would love some sort of option that would allow me to control which layers are used for the Cross Layer Paint tool, I could be missing something, but if I have a red line markup for shadows and a blue line markup for lights, if those lines cross eachother I'm finding that even if I hide a layer, the Cross Layer Paint tool will still use both layers for the layer fills, causing me to use extra time to fill in the cross sections of lines.

Having some way to choose which layers are effected by Cross Layer Fill or a way to ignore hidden layers when filling would be really useful and a bit time saver for me. I attempt moving markup layers between cells to have them ignored, but any fills I do connected to those markup layers disappear once I move the layer to a new cel, so using that as a work around didn't work.

Since there are tons of possible ways to handle this I don't know which way would be best to not mess up the interface as it's a small feature but I do know that Manga Studio can use a feature called Reference Layers that temporary references a layer for use with the brush, so that could be another possible method for controlling which layers to use for color filling.
              Hi Beardbotnik,

Thanks for your suggestion. The current Cross Layer Paint tool works on all layers in a Cel, and changing the visibility of layers won't change the region data. The idea of Reference Layers for painting is good, and we will look into it. In the meanwhile, you may want to drag to paint instead of click to paint, which may reduce some time for the region filling. Thanks again for your kind advice.

Comment

Thank you! That's very useful, is there any way to use a lasso style selection rather than a box? I think that would also help improve the speed of coloring things.

Comment

Originally posted by Beardbotnik View Post
                  Thank you! That's very useful, is there any way to use a lasso style selection rather than a box? I think that would also help improve the speed of coloring things.
                  Hi Beardbotnik,

We will consider adding in the lasso painting tool in our next release. Thanks for your advice again.

Comment

Como elimino color de un area en especifico, sin tener que liminar todo el color del dibujo, cuando se colorea un area donde hay un hoyo, seria bueno un icono de pintura para eliminar color.

English
                    As I remove color of a specific area, without all the color preliminary drawing, when an area where there is a hole, an icon would be good paint color to remove colored.

Comment

Originally posted by yramirez View Post
                      Como elimino color de un area en especifico, sin tener que liminar todo el color del dibujo, cuando se colorea un area donde hay un hoyo, seria bueno un icono de pintura para eliminar color.

English
                      As I remove color of a specific area, without all the color preliminary drawing, when an area where there is a hole, an icon would be good paint color to remove colored.
                      I could be wrong, but I think what you are looking for is right-clicking with the paint bucket tool. That will remove the color in an area instead of filling it with color.

Comment

• yramirez
                        yramirez commented
                        Editing a comment
                        En Serio men esi funciona, lo tengo que probar!!! Gracias

Serious man that works, so I have to try !!! Thank you

10000 Thankssss!!!!

• CACANi Support
                        CACANi Support commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes right clicking with the paint bucket tool will remove the color, thank Beardbotnik for the explanation

I was working with shading recently and while I like filling colors on my lines layer for base colors, if I do cross paint filling using a different layer using a colored pencil layer for shadows, the cross paint fill still seems to be attached to the main base color layer.

It could be cool as a feature if the edges of the paint fill could be copied onto the currently selected layer (preferably automatically) but with invisible stroke and use the fill tool's color for the fill, that way it would be a separate entity that would make layer organization easier, but it would also allow for opacity adjustments of the shadows and lighting easier using the layer panel.

Currently it can just be a bit weird when it comes to the paint filling of shadow and light regions for me since it's hard to tell which layer the fills belong to when doing cross paint fills without hiding and unhiding and unhiding different layers. Generally I expect the color fill to be added to the currently selected layer.

Comment

Speaking of Magnet tool in Anime Studio Pro, have you seen Sculpt Stroke tools in Blender? They are similiar to ASP's Magnet Tool. They are under development and they will be in next version of Blender. See Sculpt Stroke in video link below.
                        https://vimeo.com/140485204

Comment

If you can add a feature to measure between 2 points it ll be great. I think it ll help to keep proportions and volume for any object. I don't think i have seen this in any 2d Programs, but this is a common feature in 3d programs and since i am from 3d background, i would love to see this simple feature added. I am very poor in keeping the shape to all keys and i think this may help a little

Comment

i think for Sketch layer, can you make it as rasterize layer? not a vector one? because it's kinda strange doing a sketch in vector layer. especially when you erase some part. it's just kinda "don't feels right" for me
                            IMO

Cheers
                            Last edited by Hiruhiru; 02-06-2016, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X