CACANi release 1.2.13.11290

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CACANi release 1.2.13.11290

CACANi 1.2.13.11290 24/01/2016 (inclusive of changes in 1.1.11.11107)

New Features / Changes
    • (Menu, Export) The animation sequence can now be exported as a .AVI/WMV/MP4 video format with audio
    • (Menu, Export) The export image function has been improved and is now faster
    • (Menu) Canvas colour can now be changed from the Edit menu > Canvas.... option
    • (Playback) The Quick Flip buttons have been unified, so inbetween frames preview will now start from the previous keyframe and end on the next keyframe
    • (Playback) When using Quick Flip, Ping Pong playback mode is now supported
    • (Cel Bank) Audio files (.WAV format) can now be imported to an audio layer and played back in CACANi
    • (Cel Bank) Inbetween frames can now be generated by Double-clicking on an empty inbetween frame
    • (Cel Bank) Clicking and selection on the cel number display bar is now disabled to prevent accidental selection by users
    • (Cel Bank) You can now see the file path of any loaded image by moving your cursor to the frame in a reference layer and hovering for a couple of seconds
    • (Cel Bank, Timing Panel) When creating new layers, inbetween frame timing will now be inherited from the current active layer (in the same cel)
    • (Cel Bank, Timing Panel) When adjusting inbetween frame tabs in Timing Panel, the active frame in the Cel Bank will not change now
    • (Colour Panel) Stroke colours can now be changed by selecting any stored colour swatch, not just the colour swatches on the first row
    • (Colour Panel) Number of colour swatches has been increased
    • (Tool Properties) When using Point Picker (Control Point Edit mode) to move a data point, both adjacent control points are now moved as well
    • (Tool Properties) When using Point Picker (Control Point Edit mode) to adjust a control point, a sharp corner is now formed by default. Alternatively, Hold Down Ctrl to maintain curve smoothness.
    • (Tool Properties) The Stroke Picker selection modes have been combined into a dropdown menu to simplify the UI
    • (Canvas) Stroke index numbers will now be displayed only when the cursor is hovering over the strokes. When drawing, the numbers will not be displayed.
    • (Others) 64 bit version of CACANi is now available, so users can make full use of their RAM to load more reference images and create more frames
    Bug Fixes
    • CACANi would crash when cels were deleted
    • CACANi would crash when the auto painting function is applied on cels that have been shifted
    • CACANi would crash when inbetween frames are re-generated, while strokes were still selected
    • CACANi would crash after moving a cel and then using the Undo function
    • CACANi would crash after moving a cel, adding frames and then using the Undo function
    • CACANi would sometimes crash when adding frames via the Add Frame buttons
    • CACANi would sometimes crash after copying and pasting a group of strokes
    • CACANi would sometimes crash when trying to export as SVG file format
    • CACANi would auto close itself immediately after opening it (fixed in 1.1.11.11107)
    • Even when nothing is drawn, Right-clicking or Double-clicking caused the stroke index number to increase, and resulted in wrong stroke correspondence
    • Strokes will sometimes change colour or 'flicker' when cursor is on the canvas
    • Sometimes stroke colors could not be changed
    • Strokes arrow indicators sometimes did not show when the lightbox feature was enabled
    • Some SVG files could not be loaded due to identical points in a stroke
    • Canvas display did not update immediately after adjusting onionskin visibility in Lightbox Panel
    • Canvas size was not updated correctly when performing Undo/Redo functions
    • Canvas background will sometimes change colour or 'flicker' during playback
    • After saving as a Project Folder, Reference Images were not loaded when opening the CACANi file
    • When Hold frames are present, duplicating a sequence of frames did not work properly
    • The Point Picker Smooth Edit Mode option was not working properly sometimes
    • The Point Picker properties were not saved when CACANi is closed
    • The Quick Flip function was unresponsive sometimes
    • The Quick Flip properties were not saved when CACANi is closed (Timing Panel)
    • The Enable Lightbox button in Timing Panel was not synchronized with the button on the Display Property Bar
    • In Export Image window, Anti-aliasing setting was not saved
    • Sometimes masked regions were not exported properly
    • When exporting to GIF animation format, the 'FPS' option in Export to Image window was not working
    • On computers with Intel HD Graphics 3000 graphics card, export image did not work when Anti Aliasing option was enabled
    • Installation of CACANi failed due to antivirus software
    Video tutorials
    日本語版リリースノート

Existing users, please download the free update from our Download page.

New users can download the Trial version or purchase CACANi.

Nice man very thanks Hongze
    Last edited by MaxCajazeiras; 01-24-2016, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Cacani is the best animation software for me \o/, i made is with cacani and blender, The cacani helped me too!

Comment

I am delighted you have released Cacani 1.2.
        Last edited by RitaG; 01-25-2016, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Hi, I am still facing the RAF_1002 error with this version of CaCAni and it's been months since I'm last able to use it... I even tried uninstalling the program and reinstalling it but it doesn't work... not sure what I did wrong... and now the price of cacani rose and my subscription continues to tick away uselessly... sigh.

I'm also using windows 8. Not sure if it matters. Considered going up to windows 10 but during that time there were incompatibility issues with cacani so I didn't upgrade, not sure if upgrading would help in this case too...

*edit* Issue resolved thanks to CACANi support, thank you guys so much. Looking forward to trying all those promising new features 1.2 has to offer
          Last edited by QuirkiDigital; 01-25-2016, 04:55 PM. Reason: issue resolved :)

Comment

Originally posted by QuirkiDigital View Post
            Hi, I am still facing the RAF_1002 error with this version of CaCAni and it's been months since I'm last able to use it... I even tried uninstalling the program and reinstalling it but it doesn't work...
            QuirkiDigital, I had that problem last week. I bought a month subscription of Cacani and few days, My computer wouldn't at all install that program and I don't know why. When I bought Avast Premier, a program for protection against viruses, malwares, etc and downloaded that, it was only then I was able to install Cacani. Avast popup asked if I knew Cacani to be trustworthy and if I wanted to install it, I clicked "yes" or "ok," whatever the answer I gave.
            With Avast, I got Cacani immediately installed, no problem. FYI, I am using Windows 10.

https://www.avast.com/en-eu/store
            Scroll down the bar.
            Confused by all the choices of Avast products, I went for Avast Premier that included ALL the packages.

If I download the update of Cacani 1:2 tomorrow, I will make a video of it and show Avast popup with security questions. It will be interesting to watch.
            Last edited by RitaG; 01-25-2016, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• QuirkiDigital
              QuirkiDigital commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Rita, thanks for the concern, my issue has been resolved with help from the support team, thanks ^^

LA MEJOR NOTICIA DEL AÑO... GRACIAS HONGZE!

Comment

Originally posted by RitaG View Post

QuirkiDigital, I had that problem last week. I bought a month subscription of Cacani and few days, My computer wouldn't at all install that program and I don't know why. When I bought Avast Premier, a program for protection against viruses, malwares, etc and downloaded that, it was only then I was able to install Cacani. Avast popup asked if I knew Cacani to be trustworthy and if I wanted to install it, I clicked "yes" or "ok," whatever the answer I gave.
              With Avast, I got Cacani immediately installed, no problem. FYI, I am using Windows 10.

https://www.avast.com/en-eu/store
              Scroll down the bar.
              Confused by all the choices of Avast products, I went for Avast Premier that included ALL the packages.

If I download the update of Cacani 1:2 tomorrow, I will make a video of it and show Avast popup with security questions. It will be interesting to watch.

Recuerden que para una nueva version es recomendado desintalar cacani, luego si es necesario correr el archivo cleaner suministrado por los administradores, si ya lo tienes el mismo sirve para limpiar instalaciones antiguas, antes de instalar la nueva version asegurate de desactivarlo primero.

Comment

Working...
              X