X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CACANi Release 1.0.2.10535

1.0.2.10535 31/12/2014

Release notes:
    • Fixes issue where CACANi will crash after changing camera size with All Frames enabled in the Camera Tool.
    • Fixes issue where CACANi will crash after creating a new Sketch layer while a group is selected in the canvas.
    • Fixes issue where CACANi will crash after copying a group of strokes and pasting it into the canvas twice.
    • Fixes issue where the autosave timer caused CACANi to constantly use the CPU, which can reduce performance and battery life.
    • Fixes issue where settings were not saved properly upon exit of CACANi.
    • Fixes issue where the autosave feature was not working properly after changing the autosave folder.
    • Fixes issue where the Cel Bank was stuck to the cursor after double-clicking to create a new frame.
    • Fixes issue where the reference image was cropped in the Navigator panel.
    • Fixes issue where the Camera Tool property buttons are not displayed properly when pressed.
    • Fixes issue where the the stroke directions in onionskin images were not displayed when the Reference Frame was changed.
    • Fixes issue where colors are missing or flickering when exporting in GIF format.
    • Fixes issue where feature point paths were not updated after editing or moving strokes.
    • Set auto color restore mode to restore colours to all frames when layers or cels are moved.

Thanks Hongze Happy New Year to all the team of cacani

Comment

• Jvelasco
      Jvelasco commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy New Years Max!

• MaxCajazeiras
      MaxCajazeiras commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy New Year master Jose Velasco
      I appreciate all your attention and help, I already have as a friend
      I wish you much success and health!

Good stuff! ^v^

Happy new year!!

Comment

• Jvelasco
      Jvelasco commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy New Years Krisoyo

Yea! the other side of the World.... Happy New Year!!!! for all!!!!

and thanks for the gift of new year!
    Last edited by yramirez; 01-01-2015, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Howwww !!! esta versión es muy estable, la línea de dibujo es increíblemente controlable, felicitaciones!

Comment

Originally posted by Hongze View Post
        1.0.2.10535 31/12/2014[*]Fixes issue where CACANi will crash after changing camera size with All Frames enabled in the Camera Tool.
        oh man that one was killing me. Thank you so much for fixing it!

Comment

I have a bug to report. Even after updating to this version, the FPS is still at a permanent ~44.

Comment

• Hongze
            Hongze commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Kent, can I check, did you clear the settings when installing the new release? If not, can you try installing again, and select the options to delete settings?

Another check: can you verify from the task manager, whether the cacani.exe service is constantly running?

Thanks so much! Lol almost a week late but, happy new year!

Comment

• Jvelasco
            Jvelasco commented
            Editing a comment
            Never too late, have a fruitful and creative one!
        Working...
        X