Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News on Cacani? Seriously

I'm back again.

Last update will be 2 years ago at the end of the month with the only news since being a new partner (like 5 months ago) and nothing on the program itself. What is Cacani's future?

Without an update Cacani will not attract new users or keep current users. It is too buggy to go 2+ years without an update, even just a stability update. Most think it's been abandoned, and it's starting to look that way.

It's about to be 2019 and we deserve to hear something about the program itself, something real.

Yeah, while I personally love Cacani so far, it can be pretty buggy, and it is really concerning that there hasn't been anything new for the software in about 2 years. Honestly, even just adding the option of different brushes other than a simple black line would be something I would look forward to.

Comment

This silent treatment approach really isn't helping. If these guys haven't figured that out after 5 years I don't know what to say...

It's really not fair to supporters of Cacani.

Comment

Hi Jazz,

Our apologies for the wait! Please trust me when I say that we're as anxious as you to show off the new features of CACANi. But no one wants to eat a half-baked cake too. We are doing our best to make sure your patience is rewarded.

Comment

Hello Hongze,

I'm one of the beta users of 2.0, and I feel like the users for 1.0 needs to have access 2.0 soon.
          I'm hearing a lot of frustrations from the Cacani discord group and from other users of the public version.

I feel that the beta is ready for public use. It is much more stable than version 1 and has a lot of powerful features to help animators.
          This is also the strength of the subscription option. So subscribers can constantly get updates and the steady subscription payments can provide you guys, the developers, with a more stable source of income.

Either that or the public users should at least have an update to a better version of 1 than the current version that's available.
          Because 2.0 is tremendously better than version 1.

I think people would prefer a half-baked cake than no cake at all. It's been 2 years since public users saw the last update.
          Please try to understand more from those who paid for the yearly subscriptions.

With that said, 2.0 is amazing! Great work with that so far!
          We need to let more people know about Cacani 2.0 by releasing it to the public

Comment

Any news or info on upcoming features/development would be great! Good to hear it's still being developed! Do you guys have a release date or similar for the new version yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Hongze View Post
              Hi Jazz,

Our apologies for the wait! Please trust me when I say that we're as anxious as you to show off the new features of CACANi. But no one wants to eat a half-baked cake too. We are doing our best to make sure your patience is rewarded.
              Thanks for letting us know! I have a question though, is 2.0 going to be a free upgrade for perpetual license holders or will there be an upgrade fee?

Also how can I get into the beta?

Comment

Working...
              X