Urgent! CACANi online authentication issue 2015/10/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent! CACANi online authentication issue 2015/10/15

We're experiencing some problems with the network. Users may not be able to use CACANi when connected to the Internet.

In the meantime, you can still use CACANi when the Internet is disconnected.

We're very sorry. We're fixing this as fast as we can.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem has been fixed. Please download the latest version and install it to fix the online authentication issue. Sorry for the inconvenience again!
    Last edited by CACANi Support; 10-15-2015, 05:43 PM.

Ahh, I was wondering what was wrong. My collegues and I were having problems since this morning. Looks like it happened to all three of us, due to the Windows auto-update. Hope you can sort this out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by yumezaka View Post
      Ahh, I was wondering what was wrong. My collegues and I were having problems since this morning. Looks like it happened to all three of us, due to the Windows auto-update. Hope you can sort this out soon.
      Please kindly download the latest version and install it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Comment

• yumezaka
        yumezaka commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your hard work. We were quite worried since it's just before the weekend. Hope this version runs smoothly.

Ok Thanks

Comment

That link won't let me download the new version. When I click "Agree and Download" it just goes to the store and only thing I can do is to add Cacani to cart and buy it again.

Comment

Working...
      X