Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CACANi Support
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, please download and install the latest version from https://cacani.sg/cacani-download/

Latest version is 1.1.11.11107. If you still encounter issues, please email us at support@cacani.sg.

• QuirkiDigital
    replied
    I keep encountering the RAF_1002 error despite following the steps above... Sorry I was so late with updating... The outdated program keeps closing on its own as well. I have the exe file for CaCAni up till 1.10524 ; not sure if that is the problem. Thanks.

edit: I have up till 1.0.2.10535 , repeated the steps to install the old version but now it doesn't even show the viewport, just asks me to input activation key. I did and an email is sent to me but it just closes without opening viewport. Whenever I open cacani the same prompt appears even though I've already activated.
    Last edited by QuirkiDigital; 11-23-2015, 05:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yramirez
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, I was wrong, the function is in the paint, did not know that giving right click the color is removed. Thanks!

• CACANi Support
    replied
    Originally posted by yramirez View Post
    Esta Version esta bien depurada, espero la nueva version tenga algunas de las sugerencias sobre todo la de eliminar un color especifico y que el area quede trasparente.
    Hi yramirez,

Thanks for the suggestion. May I know what do you mean of "transparent"? Like the checked pattern in Photoshop? Or something else?

Leave a comment:

• yramirez
    replied
    Esta Version esta bien depurada, espero la nueva version tenga algunas de las sugerencias sobre todo la de eliminar un color especifico y que el area quede trasparente.

Leave a comment:

• CACANi Support
    commented on 's reply
    Dear FCU777,

You will need to do the following:
    1. Re-install the older version.
    2. Deactivate CACANi from the Help menu > Subscription.
    3. Install this new version, then activate.

• FCU777
    replied
    It keeps throwing up an error when I try to open it. It keeps saying RAF_1002 Error. I don't understand
    Last edited by FCU777; 07-25-2015, 04:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• yramirez
    replied
    Gracias!!!! (Y)

Leave a comment:

• MaxCajazeiras
    replied
    Very Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Hongze
    started a topic CACANi Release 1.1.10.10907

CACANi Release 1.1.10.10907

CACANi 1.1.10.10907 21/07/2015

New Features / Changes
    • Added ability to display stroke index numbers when cursor hovers over a stroke
    • Added ability to save files into a project folder
    • Added ability to collect images into a project folder so that CACANi files can be transferred to a different machine
    • Updated Japanese user interface
    Bug fixes
    • CACANi reported errors when the system language format was set to certain languages
    • CACANi reported errors when the time zone was changed
    • Export SVG image feature now works with masks
    • Bone Tool would sometimes crash when performing undo operations
    • Bone Tool motion path with be automatically updated when 'Maintain Bone Length' is enabled
    • Enlarging multiple strokes would sometimes cause the region colours to change
    • Inbetween frames could not be generated in some instances
    • Masked regions did not display properly sometimes
    IMPORTANT! Existing users, please deactivate the previous version before installing this new release!

Download now from CACANi.sg

Release notes in other languages:
    日本のリリースノート
Working...
X